Oni clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oni clan

Our motive is to keep the hollows at bay

HomeAdmin&ModeratorSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Post ur Zanpaktou Names And Abilities
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Zenshiro

» Captains of bleach-rpg
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am by Zenshiro

» ok ppl time to round up the clan..
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:15 pm by benkai(leader)

» OniClan rpg
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am by Zenshiro

» Oni Clan Bleach-RPG
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm by benkai(leader)

» Aizen and the Espada
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm by Akamishi

» new clan look.
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 pm by niyaz_991

» Bleach is D.E.A.D.!!!
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 pm by niyaz_991

» MY b-day in 6 days.
Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am by benkai(leader)

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Oni Clan Servey
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Aizen and the Espada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akamishi

Akamishi

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Aizen and the Espada Empty
PostSubject: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:38 pm

I don't understand it! How come Aizen is left to do as he pleases when there are so many powerful Arrancar, especially the Espada? I admit I don't know much about his powers, but don't you think that somehow the Espada could defeat him? I saw the episode where the three arrancar attacked ulquirra, and all, but I just don't get it! Why are they loyal to him?
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 am

its cuz hes like a great speaker he knows what he doing and fills the boots well.
Back to top Go down
https://oniclan.forumotion.net
silver_kage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:03 pm

watch more carefully .. .
they are loyal coz:
1) aizen made them into arrancar
2) aizen is stronger . . . if you remember he almost killed grimmjow just by releasing his reiatsu!!!!! and while he was sitting on a chair!!! imagine if he got pissed!
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 am

... truthfully, I never got to see that part... but you got a point... XD wonder what they'll do after Ichigo kills Aizen... >_> If they ever get that far *kills the fillers*
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:16 am

benkai(leader) wrote:
its cuz hes like a great speaker he knows what he doing and fills the boots well.

-_- look at what happened to Martin Luther King Jr.
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:18 am

bleach is not a democracy so azien is safe...
Back to top Go down
https://oniclan.forumotion.net
silver_kage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 pm

im just wondering HOW ichigo is goin to kill aizen . . .
and i believe after aizen is finished so is bleach . . at least i saw rumours about this being the final arc . . .
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Quite frankly, that would suck! I mean, I know Aizen is a fulcrum, but still, I don't believe I've seen Gin or Tosen involved for a long time >_> Maybe they could begin another arc?
Back to top Go down
niyaz_991

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm

silver_kage wrote:
im just wondering HOW ichigo is goin to kill aizen . . .
and i believe after aizen is finished so is bleach . . at least i saw rumours about this being the final arc . . .

There will be a way, someday, bleach has not finished, so anything is possible, who knows, one day they might even add in a more powerfull version of the bankai, or maybe another hougyoku. Instead of ichigo killing aizen maybe theyll get urahara to create a new hougyoku with powers to reverse the first hougyoku but they both need to make contact and ichigo kills aizen then takes the 1st hougyoku.

Before the hougyoku makes contact by urahara aizen is killed by ichigo and everyone is sayin their farwells, ichigo POSSIBLy MAYBE will kiss rukia MAYBE i dunno, but urahara says goodbye and crushes the hougyokus together, a huge light goes up into space and fills the screen, everything goes back to before the hougyoku was made and aizen never existed, and it shows a scene of hirako taichou with a carefree face greeting his new vice captain called ICHIGO, i like tht for an ending!!!!

and then the same old shit, blah blah blah happily ever after lol
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm

I have to say that I find that a highly unreasonable ending... possibly, (because I do kinda like the second hogyouku thing) Urahara does make another hogyouku, and then reinserts it into Rukia (since she was the host of the first one), and she gets uber powerful, and becomes just as strong as the Espada, Captains, and even Ichigo. And Mr.Hat n' Clogs being his witty self, having designed the new hogyouku to null Aizen's ability, leaving him open to Rukia being able to kill him. I find that suitable for one main reason... Rukia is the reason Ichigo obtained the power to protect people from the Hollow, and in a way, keeping him from Soul Society, leaving him to full power and ability to protect everyone. So, don't you think it suitable that she should be able to find a way to save Ichigo... again, I mean, she does owe him. He saved Soul Society twice, the first time he did repay her, but not the second time. And now, he's technically working on saving Soul Society (and the rest of the world) a third time, it would be awesome if she were to obtain that kind of power and ability, it would leave Aizen wide open, even Kenpachi Zaraki could defeat him without his power to reverse the attackers power unto themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aizen and the Espada   Aizen and the Espada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aizen and the Espada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oni clan :: History :: Oni Clan history Data Base-
Jump to: