Oni clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oni clan

Our motive is to keep the hollows at bay

HomeAdmin&ModeratorSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Post ur Zanpaktou Names And Abilities
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Zenshiro

» Captains of bleach-rpg
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am by Zenshiro

» ok ppl time to round up the clan..
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:15 pm by benkai(leader)

» OniClan rpg
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am by Zenshiro

» Oni Clan Bleach-RPG
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm by benkai(leader)

» Aizen and the Espada
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm by Akamishi

» new clan look.
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 pm by niyaz_991

» Bleach is D.E.A.D.!!!
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 pm by niyaz_991

» MY b-day in 6 days.
Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am by benkai(leader)

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Oni Clan Servey
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Updates For Bleach:Resurrection

Go down 
+2
silver_kage
Akamishi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akamishi

Akamishi

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:22 pm

I know Gin has his RPG going, but for anyone who wants to know about the progress of Bleach:Resurrection, I will be posting it up here. This way you can stay informed. So, check in every now and then for an update.

...Due to circumstances beyond my control, there will be no further updates for BleachResurrection until people can sign-up, I say again, it's beyond my control.

Last edited by Akamishi on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 pm

FIRST UPDATE

We have about 90% of the Home Page done for it.

SECOND UPDATE

We are currently working on the second part of the development of the game. We just started today, so it'll still be a little while before that is done.

ALSO TO KNOW

Ok, problem fixed, here's the link to the home page: www.bleach-resurrection.s5.com

We'll have the link set-up to go to the Beta Tester page soon so people wanting to test, will be able to sign up for it.

THIRD UPDATE

The above website will not be the home page anymore. If assumptions are correct, that website will be where the cities are located.
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 pm

AT THE MOMENT, CONSTRUCTION UPON BLEACH: RESURRECTION IS HALTED.
Back to top Go down
silver_kage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:46 pm

why???
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Progress has been halted because the person helping me and myself aren't really going to be able to work on it much anymore... plus I now realize that my intentions were premature due to an impulse... I jumped the gun. But I am setting up a forum at the second website, this way people can post ideas and RP and stuff. I'm also trying to get a chat box set up. I need to talk to my friend about that, see if he can do it or not. But I've been working on the website at school. So, I have been able to roll my thoughts whenever I want, and write them down as I go through my information. And as I go over my information I get new ideas, and rewrite information, so on and so forth. But as soon as the website will allow people to sign up, I will allow everyone here, and hopefully others, to go and sign up. I will be having it as a RP site though. So, in the few days left until it lets people sign up, I'll be able to redo everything done, and set it up for so. Someone said something about setting up an RP, so this will be the RP, if Benkai says no to that, then it will be one of them.
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 pm

i agree i will leave you in charge of the rp department.,
Back to top Go down
https://oniclan.forumotion.net
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:15 am

Sweet. ^-^ Already got it going, I just am waiting for it to allow people to sign-up, that is really the only thing keeping that from happening. sooo, I'll let everyone know when it's done being stubborn. XD
Back to top Go down
Scizorpha
Gin's Assastant
Gin's Assastant
Scizorpha

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:33 am

interesting i cant wait for the new games^^
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:17 am

ya your in charege of the rp section now aki
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:21 am

Like I said above, I'm just waiting for the website to allow people to sign up. But it should've been up today, so I'm hoping people can sign up by tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 am

ok cool keep me posted on it
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 am

PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SIGN UP TOMORROW, THE 29th, IF SO, I WILL HAVE THE LINK POSTED IN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 am

still not up... anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, just wait for me to say somethin, and it won't be brought back into mention until the website will let people sign up
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 am

ok cool take your time no hurry..
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:59 pm

link will be reposted for new website asap

Last edited by Akamishi on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
warslave

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 am

do you have to pay anything
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:10 am

no you don't but the website is moved, as soon as me and heavyarms and maybe ryuji have it set up.
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:32 am

ok cool ppl sounds great lol!
Back to top Go down
heavyarms

heavyarms

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:22 am

http://bleachressurection.forumotion.com/forum.htm hey every one sorry for the wait but its finally up and ready to be tested so join up and lets play
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:37 pm

T_T Can't get to it here at school, gonna find out if they will unblock it, seeing as I'm going to try to use it for senior project to graduate. Hopefully they will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates For Bleach:Resurrection   Updates For Bleach:Resurrection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates For Bleach:Resurrection
Page 1 of 1