Oni clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oni clan

Our motive is to keep the hollows at bay

HomeAdmin&ModeratorSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Post ur Zanpaktou Names And Abilities
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Zenshiro

» Captains of bleach-rpg
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am by Zenshiro

» ok ppl time to round up the clan..
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:15 pm by benkai(leader)

» OniClan rpg
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am by Zenshiro

» Oni Clan Bleach-RPG
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm by benkai(leader)

» Aizen and the Espada
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm by Akamishi

» new clan look.
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 pm by niyaz_991

» Bleach is D.E.A.D.!!!
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 pm by niyaz_991

» MY b-day in 6 days.
IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am by benkai(leader)

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Oni Clan Servey
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:50 pm

IDEAS For Upcoming RPG

Go down 
+2
Ryuji
Akamishi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akamishi

Akamishi

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-13

IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Empty
PostSubject: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Put any and all ideas for the upcoming bleach rpg here!

JUST AS SOON AS AVAILABLE, ALL IDEAS WILL BE NEEDING TO BE POSTED AT THE SITE FOR THE GAME

Last edited by Akamishi on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

Ryuji

Number of posts : 16
Location : Antigua(hugging trees and old people that smell like fried chicken
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 pm

1. MAIN IDEA is kido!!! we shud def. have kido!!! 2. races = shini, bount, holo, quincy!!! all start as human and then choose which race they want. 3. each race has 1 special thing that others dont have. shini have kido, holo have cero, boount have healin ability, quincy have rei regen (will expand on these when needed)
Back to top Go down
silver_kage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:06 pm

there should be an incentive not to loose . . . . . . in the current bleach nobody cares if u die which is a bit crappy . .. there shud be somethin that happens if u die too much and a reason to win . . . like if u die 100 times u get a regen decrease but if u awin a 100 times u get a regen boost . . .
Back to top Go down
niyaz_991

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:03 pm

I'd be great if u could train stuff like Kidou Strength, Zanpaktou Strength(somethin like that), Reitsu, Physical Strength (Speed+intell+strength put together). And for the hollow, Reitsu, Physical Strength, their form like starting at hollow and then get that up to 100 to become a Gillian, then 250 to become Adjuchas, then 750 to become Vasto Lorde, after vasto Lorde they have a choice to beome an arrancar and work under their Aizen-sama (which will be their leader, like our shini leader was phon1x) or they can stay a vasto Lorde and be an outlaw in Hueco Mundo (Vasto Lorde can eat hollows making them stronger, arrancar can train their Ressurecion or wateva its called makin them stronger, either way they both have equal strength)

I'd Love to help out with the game, i can think of many ideas that id like to share, (btw these are aall just rough guesses, all the numbers will be changed to how u want)
Back to top Go down
niyaz_991

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:06 pm

silver_kage wrote:
there should be an incentive not to loose . . . . . . in the current bleach nobody cares if u die which is a bit crappy . .. there shud be somethin that happens if u die too much and a reason to win . . . like if u die 100 times u get a regen decrease but if u awin a 100 times u get a regen boost . . .

Maybe.....when you die u cant train, fight, attack, spar but you can pay the 4th division to heal you or you can wait for a reasonable amount of time for it to restore
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Actually, my original idea was to make it to where when you DIE you are shifted back to human with HALF the spiritual pressure you had before you died. Then it was like starting over with a massive bonus, making it closer to the show... but then there was the issue of if someone really wanted to be of that race, it would be a major pain in the butt, right? But someone said, I believe in an earlier post, about making it to where people don't want to die or something and awards, well... possibly being that if you don't get killed an X amount of times you will get to increase that X by another amount increasing your chances of keeping your current status. Sound reasonable to you guys?
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:00 am

I also want to know what kind of battle style you guys want. Like, follow Bleach-RPG, or TNR or something. Or do you like the sounds of combining them. I ask this since kido is a must, following brpg isn't so good of an idea, and following TNR, it isn't so hot either because the defender doesn't get to defend. So I was thinking about setting it to where there's about a 15-20 second delay, the attacker gets to choose their attack, zan, physical, kido, whatever, and the defender will be set to where they can defend even when they're offline. Anyone have any other opinions or add ons or whatever for this, please say so. This is a critical point in the development.
Back to top Go down
niyaz_991

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Akamishi wrote:
I also want to know what kind of battle style you guys want. Like, follow Bleach-RPG, or TNR or something. Or do you like the sounds of combining them. I ask this since kido is a must, following brpg isn't so good of an idea, and following TNR, it isn't so hot either because the defender doesn't get to defend. So I was thinking about setting it to where there's about a 15-20 second delay, the attacker gets to choose their attack, zan, physical, kido, whatever, and the defender will be set to where they can defend even when they're offline. Anyone have any other opinions or add ons or whatever for this, please say so. This is a critical point in the development.

Yeah, it'd be good if they cou;d choose thier type, like a kidou user or a zan-to-zan combat or whatever you call it something like that...
Back to top Go down
Squall_Leonhart
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Squall_Leonhart

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 pm

A good thing to add is a Ranking system where the Captain assigns seats.
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 pm

yeah, I was thinking about doing that
Back to top Go down
SubwayGuy79

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:20 am

The battle system seems like it would work. What im curious about is if their is going to be a random fella. While having a clone is not a bad Idea, in current bleach it is easily abused. If there is one why not change it's payout to 50exp and 50cash, no stats. or allowing it to fluctuate in lvl, ie 2 lvl's lower to 2 lvl's higher. That way people could not spam it constantly to become stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-bleach-rpg.forumsland.com
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 pm

The Training System is going to be different than on brpg.net Sub, and the way it is put up is going to be similar to that of TNR... if I can get it to work that way... but I'm not really making it to where this game has anything too similar to another RPG. Just take the basic idea, and warp it to a better mean.
Back to top Go down
silver_kage

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Akamishi wrote:
The Training System is going to be different than on brpg.net Sub, and the way it is put up is going to be similar to that of TNR... if I can get it to work that way... but I'm not really making it to where this game has anything too similar to another RPG. Just take the basic idea, and warp it to a better mean.

dont change it too much i actually prefer in general brpg over tnr . . . tnr gets a bit too complicated and can take far too long(this bit for the fighting). . . bleach is nice and fairly simple and quick to do(again i think of fighting)

also for not dying incentives i think that starting again is a bit excessive . . . i think a blend of niyazs idea of being unable to train or do anything for a set period of time is good . .and paying for healing .. . it will also then give a way of using money lol, and also using if you are killed too often ull get a decrease in something and if u kill a certain amount u get a boost in something, this will also counter the difference in training an fighting

also strength has to be given a boost . .in current brpg strength is useless that has to be changed!! they should be equal . . .

for captains . .captains espada and w/e other leaders should also have some sort of bonus . . like all captains, espada etc get 10% rei + health boost . . . .

Last edited by silver_kage on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silver_kage

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 pm

niyaz_991 wrote:
I'd be great if u could train stuff like Kidou Strength, Zanpaktou Strength(somethin like that), Reitsu, Physical Strength (Speed+intell+strength put together). And for the hollow, Reitsu, Physical Strength, their form like starting at hollow and then get that up to 100 to become a Gillian, then 250 to become Adjuchas, then 750 to become Vasto Lorde, after vasto Lorde they have a choice to beome an arrancar and work under their Aizen-sama (which will be their leader, like our shini leader was phon1x) or they can stay a vasto Lorde and be an outlaw in Hueco Mundo (Vasto Lorde can eat hollows making them stronger, arrancar can train their Ressurecion or wateva its called makin them stronger, either way they both have equal strength)

I'd Love to help out with the game, i can think of many ideas that id like to share, (btw these are aall just rough guesses, all the numbers will be changed to how u want)

this idea is what im thinking except for one thing . . . vastro_lorde and arrancar should be hard to achieve . . . u need to have a total of XXXX in all stats and there should be certain conditions to be met and there should be a massive gap between them and adjuchas. . . . to even become a menos should be high . . . like level 15 and then level 25 for adjuchas . . . strongest hollow should be espada . . after you can become either Vastro_lorde OR arrancar . . not both!
for their shini counterparts you can have shini becoming either Vizard or Members of the Royal Guard (Division Zero)

and for other races whatever u think of lol
Back to top Go down
Akamishi

Akamishi

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:36 am

I don't know if you've checked out the website yet, but Vaizard will be on there. And I have changed my original plans of that, you'll start as whichever race you want, but anyone can become a bount, they just retain their original races statistics. Anyway, the training system I will have set up is basically like in BLEACH. You HAVE TO FIGHT in order to get stronger. As for bonuses for killing, I'll figure out a bonus for a set amount of kills. ^-^ I really don't feel like adding a royal court squad, there's really only ever one time in the series the king is really mentioned, which is around the time Ichigo is training Bankai, and fight Byakuya. But I'll figure out something. ^-^ But if I can't figure something out, then I'll probably construct that into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS For Upcoming RPG   IDEAS For Upcoming RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDEAS For Upcoming RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oni clan :: History :: Oni Clan history Data Base-
Jump to: