Oni clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oni clan

Our motive is to keep the hollows at bay

HomeAdmin&ModeratorSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Post ur Zanpaktou Names And Abilities
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Zenshiro

» Captains of bleach-rpg
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am by Zenshiro

» ok ppl time to round up the clan..
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:15 pm by benkai(leader)

» OniClan rpg
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am by Zenshiro

» Oni Clan Bleach-RPG
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm by benkai(leader)

» Aizen and the Espada
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm by Akamishi

» new clan look.
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 pm by niyaz_991

» Bleach is D.E.A.D.!!!
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 pm by niyaz_991

» MY b-day in 6 days.
About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am by benkai(leader)

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Oni Clan Servey
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:50 pm

About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.

Go down 
+2
benkai(leader)
grandias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grandias

grandias

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-06

About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Empty
PostSubject: About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.   About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Well, today I just went play the bleach RPG as usual and start read the forum.
Some guy said that hold in lv 9 is not necessary and we should hurry to take our shinkai so we can increase the right status due to shinkai that we've got. Furthermore, the reiatsu is increasing while the level goes up so we dont have to wait for the regen while training. But hold in lv 20 is still needed and important..

What do you think??
Back to top Go down
benkai(leader)
admins
admins
benkai(leader)

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.   About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:03 am

hey man as your leader i say hold at lvl 9 it will help in the long run
Back to top Go down
https://oniclan.forumotion.net
silver_kage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.   About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:55 pm

what no!!!! level holding is pointless all the time!!!! only reason to level hold is if your gonna carry on level holdin till u get 700 in each stat, otherwise its just a waste of time regardless of level . . .
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiRealm

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.   About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:24 am

lvl holding at lvl 9 is uber pointless but i'd say lvl hold at lvl 19 and get ur stats above 400+ or 500+ before you claim bankai... the stats will help you against the hord of lvl 20 hollows
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aisushinobi
Akamishi

Akamishi

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.   About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 am

I was told that there is a mass of lvl 19 hollows that'll pick you off again and again, so all I got to say is to keep up speed especially, in order to outrun them, and then you stay alive and can train your other stats, that's what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Tmaximus
admins
admins

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.   About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:02 pm

yes speed is very important i say keep it higher than the rest of your stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.   About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About hold in lv 9 is unnecessary.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oni clan :: History :: Oni Clan history Data Base-
Jump to: